Friday, November 14, 2008

Dad's Last Goodbye!



The viewing and the funeral turned out to be a wonderful experience! We will miss dad a ton but it was good to see soooo many people come and show thier love and respect! It was a wonderful tribute to dad to have so many people there! Lots of family came from all over the US, and lots a friends! We loved seeing everyone!
Again I wanted to thank the family for all of the love and support you all showed by coming to the funeral, for keeping us in your prayers! We truly appreciate everything that everyone has done for us! What a beautiful tribute the funeral was to my father! I could never thank everyone enough. It was so good seeing everyone, I only wish that we could have had enough time to sit down and visit with everyone.

Here are some of the pictures that were taken at the gravesite I thought people might like to see!





No comments: